Do you enjoy helping clients grow and solve challenges through applying technology?
SO DO WE.
Denamico is seeking a Business Development Representative to be responsible for prospecting, lead generation, and growing new business. This Business Development Representative (BDR) needs to be a “hunter”. Someone who has a ‘get after it’ mentality, and who can identify opportunities for new business through digital and non-digital channels.
Our BDR is responsible for identifying, developing, and qualifying new prospective customer leads. The BDR is often a customer’s first point of contact at Denamico and serves as a brand ambassador by being a helpful resource with excellent customer service skills.
The primary focus for our BDR is to expand and broaden our business by identifying prospects and converting opportunities into closed sales. You’ll be part of the Revenue Team and work with our internal marketing team to identify content that speaks to our target prospects.
The secondary focus for this role is to help support our clients in closing their leads. This could involve sales coaching, training and consulting.
We’re a Hubspot partner agency in the North Loop area of Minneapolis, helping our clients win in a digital world. We’re a team of smart, analytical, creative, continuous learners with a good sense of humor creating a great company that’s a great place to work and grow your career.
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace by using internal and external resources and past experience
- Complete appropriate research on prospective client’s business and sales and marketing opportunities
- Follow up on inbound leads received from our marketing efforts
- Meet with prospects, offer value propositions and convert such prospects into new customers
- Write proposals that are compelling and clearly explain our value proposition, making it easy for the prospect to say yes
- Identify trends and common questions from prospective customers, and work with the marketing team to ensure appropriate, relevant, and helpful content is available
- Become a subject matter expert on our services, processes and technology, and remain up-to-date
- Work closely with the fulfillment team to continuously improve the customer journey and our client experience with Denamico
- Contribute blog posts and other content for Denamico’s blog
- Experience in consultative selling
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Good understanding of digital and inbound marketing
- Creative ability pared with a good grasp of operational issues to offer tailor made solutions to customer problems
- Focused, disciplined, driven, team player and a successful closer
- Fast learner, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Resourceful and curious to find answers in an unstructured environment
- Strong time management and project management skills
- 3+ year Experience in sales in a technology sector
- Proven track record
- B.A. or B.S. degree, ideally in business
- Experience using a CRM, such as HubSpot, or Salesforce
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing
REQUIRED WORK ETHIC QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where they can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter who thrives on results and continuous learning
- Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- Self-initiated with strong project management skills
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A voraciousness for reading and staying current about the dynamic world of digital marketing and marketing automation
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of annual Paid Time Off
- Motorized Standing/Sitting Desk
- Company paid parking or bus allowance
- Option to work remotely on occasion