Do you enjoy helping clients grow and solve challenges through technology?
SO DO WE.
Denamico is a Platinum Hubspot Partner Agency, located in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. Our purpose is twofold; 1) to help our clients win in the digital world, and 2) to be a great place for our team to work and grow their career. Founded in 2012 Denamico is a privately-held, woman-owned, growth consulting agency which supports small-midsized entrepreneurial companies.
Denamico has grown by more than 200% over the past 3 years, a testament to the passion and quality of our people and, the results that we deliver to our clients.
Because our people are our greatest assets, we want to help them realize their full potential. With drive and hard work comes opportunity. People who are highly motivated, goal-oriented, and relish working with smart colleagues while having fun, often find that Denamico is a great fit.
We are adding to our team and are actively interviewing qualified candidates for a Business Development Representative role. This Business Development Representative (BDR) needs to be a “hunter”. Someone who has a ‘get after it’ mentality, and who can identify opportunities for new business through digital and non-digital channels. This is a great opportunity for anyone with the right work ethic, attitude, and drive who wants a career at an organization that has a proven track record to accommodate accelerated career advancement.
Our BDR is responsible for identifying, developing, and qualifying new prospective customer leads. The BDR is often a customer’s first point of contact at Denamico and serves as a brand ambassador by being a helpful resource with excellent customer service skills.
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace by using internal and external resources and past experience
- Complete appropriate research on prospective client’s business and sales and marketing opportunities
- Follow up on inbound leads received from our marketing efforts
- Meet with prospects, offer value propositions and convert such prospects into new customers
- Write proposals that are compelling and clearly explain our value proposition, making it easy for the prospect to say yes
- Identify trends and common questions from prospective customers, and work with the marketing team to ensure appropriate, relevant, and helpful content is available
- Become a subject matter expert on our services, processes and technology, and remain up-to-date
- Contribute blog posts and other content for Denamico’s blog
- 3+ years Experience in Consultative Selling
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Team player
- Fast learner, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Resourceful and curious to find answers in an unstructured environment
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Proven track record
- B.A. or B.S. degree, ideally in business
- Experience using a CRM, such as HubSpot, or Salesforce
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing
REQUIRED WORK ETHIC QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where they can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A continuous learner
- Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- Standing desk & ergonomic chair
- Company paid parking or bus allowance
- Option to work remotely on occasion
- Most importantly...Amazing coffee