WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU
Denamico is a Platinum Hubspot Partner Agency, located in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. Our purpose is twofold; 1) to help our clients win in the digital world, and 2) to be a great place for our team to work and grow their career. Founded in 2012 Denamico is a privately-held, woman-owned, growth consulting agency which supports small-midsized entrepreneurial companies.
Denamico has grown by more than 200% over the past 3 years, a testament to the passion and quality of our people and, the results that we deliver to our clients.
Because our people are our greatest assets, we want to help them realize their full potential. With drive and hard work comes opportunity. People who are highly motivated, goal-oriented, and relish working with smart colleagues while having fun, often find that Denamico is a great fit.
We are always looking for skilled and enthusiastic Content Writers to create, write, edit, and publish content which helps establish and reinforce the client as an authority in their industry.
We are dedicated to delivering high-quality work and a high level of service to our clients. To be successful in this role, you need to have a passion for great storytelling. You’ll also like working in a fast-paced, fun team environment. And you’ll be the type of person who is naturally curious, keeps up with trends in our industry, and help us in our continual strive to do amazing work for our clients.
- Execute Inbound Marketing asset building; blog posts, email newsletters, eBooks, video scripts, landing pages, website pages, etc.
- Execute SEO strategies
- Participate in strategy and planning for new product and service offerings & campaign offers as needed, including positioning, launching, and promoting
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Test and document new ideas and tactics on our agency’s marketing and implement the best practices for our clients
- Contribute blog posts and other content for Denamico’s blog
- Excellent copywriting skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Good understanding of organic search and search engine marketing
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- A self-starter with the ability to create content quickly
- A continuous learner
- Understanding of website analytics software (Google Analytics)
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with and/or knowledge of various social media platforms
- Track record in creating engaging and compelling content
- Contribute blog posts and other content for Denamico’s blog.
- Inbound Marketing certified
- Agency marketing experience a plus
- Google Analytics or similar data monitoring experience highly preferred
- BA Degree, preferably in English or Journalism
- 2-3+ years experience in journalism, communications or marketing
- Basic Photoshop skills a plus
- HubSpot certified a plus
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- Standing desk & ergonomic chair
- Company paid parking or bus allowance
- Option to work remotely on occasion
- Amazing coffee