Are you a creative leader ready for your next opportunity?
We’re a fast-growing Gold Hubspot partner agency in the North Loop area of Minneapolis, and a great place to work and grow your career. You’re a creative leader with proven creative management experience and a desire to do meaningful work and have an impact on growing companies?
The primary focus of this role is to provide leadership and strategic vision for the inhouse and outsourced content team to ensure compelling, innovative, consistent, content and design that reflects and elevates our clients’ brands, and delivers measurable business results. You need to be a stellar project manager with prior experience managing capacity, editing, and giving creative direction.
This position reports to our Integrator (COO) and helps identify opportunities to streamline processes, leverage new technologies, drive customer value, and build our clients’ brands off/online.
Act as the liaison between the account management and delivery teams to manage projects from conception through completion.
- Responsible for the intake of all content and project requests, scheduling, trafficking, and prioritizing — ensuring all deadlines are met at a high standard.
- Generate timelines for delivery team (in-house and outsourced writers, designers, videographers) to hand off assets on agreed upon schedule and communicate schedule to all teams as needed.
- Effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Lead, manage, and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Drive process improvements and new process creation as well as the ability to keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Promote and champion innovation in creative work and infuse new ideas to meet the goals of the client.
Oversee workflow for all digital projects
- Own status meetings and reviews maintaining team resourcing and capacity for the team projects in progress.
- Prepare reports to manager and each team member to prioritize teams work for the week/day as needed and works closely with all designers and copywriters to alert them about upcoming work.
- Anticipate when additional freelance help will be needed due to increased projects/workflow.
- Manage creative approvals: ensure that design, copy and routing dates are met and that the final deliverables reflect the approved versions of artwork as approved by all departments.
- Maintain timetables for new projects, utilizing appropriate software/systems.
- Coordinate the exchange of copy and artwork with internal and external teams: design, blog, social media, marketing, etc. as needed and on schedule.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a large volume of projects.
- Estimate time required and resources needed for successful project completion and communicate these needs effectively to manager and team.
- Proactively anticipate possible issues and discuss solutions with leadership.
- Communicate status of projects with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to provide clarity to situations, conversations, and problems where others do not have clarity
- Experience having a high level of responsibility and accountability
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Experience with project management processes
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Experience with marketing and creative technologies: Adobe Creative Studio, web analytics (Google Analytics, etc.), marketing automation (HubSpot), media (Google Adwords, etc.), CRM (Salesforce/HubSpot), CMS (Wordpress/HubSpot), data dashboards, email marketing, project management tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills — must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills, verbal and non-verbal communications; and the ability to communicate and persuade a diverse audience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years traffic/project management experience
REQUIRED WORK ETHIC QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter who thrives on results and continuous learning
- Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail
- Data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- Strong internal drive
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A voraciousness for reading and staying current about the dynamic world of digital marketing and marketing automation
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of annual Paid Time Off
- Motorized Standing/Sitting Desk
- Company paid parking or bus allowance
- Option to work remotely on occasion