SO ARE WE
Denamico is a Platinum HubSpot partner agency based in the North Loop, and we’re building a company that’s a great place to work and grow your career. Our team members are smart, analytical, creative, curious about life, and have a good sense of humor.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Leadership Team, specifically, the CEO, President, and two other executive officers. This position requires strong organization and communication skills as well as a high level of confidentiality.
Duties include a wide range of responsibilities – managing schedules and maintaining calendars; arranging travel; preparing expense reports; coordinating meetings; posting job descriptions and managing applicants; greeting guests; sorting mail; and managing email correspondences.
- Understand the complexities of the business in order to relate messages within the proper context.
- Execute a variety of routine and complex administrative duties in support of day-to-day operations requiring independent judgement and action.
- Coordinate logistics, manage calendars, schedule travel.
- Answer, filter, and direct phone calls and visitors as necessary.
- Open, sort, prioritize, and distribute incoming mail, emails, and other correspondence.
- Manage responsibilities related to organizing meetings. Assist in the preparation of highly confidential materials and presentations. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, set-up and clean-up meeting rooms and the arrangements of meals.
- Create, proofread, and edit a variety of materials including, but not limited to, correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports.
- Organize, maintain, and retrieve files and reports.
- Post open job descriptions on various channels and manage applicants.
- Prepare expense reports for the Leadership Team on a monthly basis.
- Special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strict confidentiality and professionalism are required.
- Proficiency in a multi-tasking environment with proven skills in organizing, prioritizing, and execution.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Minimum of two years of administrative work experience, preferably for executive-level leadership.
- Proficiency in various software applications including Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar).
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and balancing fluctuating workload.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines and adapt to changes in priorities.
REQUIRED WORK ETHIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter who understands how to balance being efficient with doing a job well
- Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Self-initiated with strong project management skills
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Ability to have a big impact
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and training
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of annual Paid Time Off
- Motorized Standing/Sitting Desk
- Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000 based on skills and experience