Using technology to drive customer solutions
Do you like to use technology to solve business problems for clients? Do you enjoy the variety of planning a technical project and then being able to dig in and execute on it? If so, then Denamico is looking for you.
We’re looking for a HubSpot Consultant to join our Client Services Delivery team. The mission of the Consultant is to execute and deliver HubSpot-related strategies and collaborate with our project and product team to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
Together, you’ll help our clients grow by digging into business needs, challenges, and processes to deliver custom implementations of the HubSpot platform. Improving processes, meeting deadlines, and spot-on execution are all key components of your daily work.
What Makes Us Different
At Denamico, our people are our special sauce. They care about our clients and do impactful work for organizations who are making a difference in the world. They love learning, applying new skills, continuously elevating their game, and holding themselves accountable to results. They’re intrapreneurs, excited about innovating and running their own line of business.
We believe in taking care of our people. For us this means training our managers, professional development opportunities, helping each other out with heavy loads, and closing the office for a day (or a week) when the world and our lives get crazy. We encourage and enable people to restructure their role if life changes and they need a different schedule or level of responsibility.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Help our customers get the most out of their HubSpot by executing on projects for implementation, onboarding, optimization, integration, and success coaching
- Work with our Delivery team and customer contacts to define project deliverables and then ensure our Backlog gets to the finish line
- Plan sprints and project timelines
- Ensure client satisfaction by keeping lines of communication open, troubleshooting issues and escalating as need
- Use your knowledge of CRM systems to become an expert in HubSpot and its ever-growing functionality
WE'RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have 2+ years of hands-on experience managing, executing and working in HubSpot or directly-comparable CRM & marketing automation systems (Salesforce, Dynamics, Marketo, Zoho, etc.)
- Have 2+ years of experience working in a project-based environment & in collaboration with a team, managing multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills (oral & written)
BONUS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- CRM implementation or admin experience
- 2+ years agency or professional services experience
- Agile project management and working in Scrum teams
- Full-stack development experience or understanding of Java
- Experience working as a system admin or supporting system implementation projects, speciﬁcally for CRM and/or MarTech software solutions
ESSENTIALS OF A GREAT TEAM:
- Alignment with Denamico core values
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter who thrives on results and continuous learning
- Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- Self-initiated with strong project management skills
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A voraciousness for staying current about the dynamic world of digital marketing and marketing automation
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Comprehensive Healthcare & Dental Plan
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Bonus and commission plans for everyone
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Company paid parking or public transport allowance
- Ergonomic office workstation with electric standing/sitting desk, etc
- Kitchen with stocked drinks & snacks
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Hybrid work schedule option between your home and our Minneapolis office
MANDATORY COVID-19 POLICY
Denamico requires all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Denamico will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
This is an exciting time to join Denamico! If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.