SO DO WE
Our Automation & Website Strategist will help lead, plan and execute the development of integrated marketing strategies for our B2B and B2C clients to help them achieve their growth goals. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to implement each strategy and successfully execute it.
We’ll also rely on you to make sure we’re generating results for our clients. As we grow, you’ll be integral to the growth and management of our marketing automation, CRM and website team.
Denamico team members are smart, analytical, creative, curious about life and have a good sense of humor. We are looking for people who want to make a big impact and we generously reward them.
- Work alongside our senior strategists to manage Inbound Marketing asset building including: email, landing page, website pages, call-to-actions
- Work alongside our senior strategists to manage the development of email campaigns and workflows for lead nurturing. Strategize and design complex email workflows.
- Work alongside our senior strategists to manage segmentation of contact database
- Participate in strategy and planning for new product and service offerings & campaign offers as needed, including positioning, launching, and promoting
- Participate in discovery meetings and client workshops
- Provide analytic insights for clients, campaigns, and internal.
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to move the team and our content forward and achieve client goals.
- Stay on trend with new insights for Hubspot features/techniques to share and enhance best practices.
- Work with our team of writers and inbound marketing consultants to grow traffic, MQLs, SQLs, and build brand equity for the Denamico brand as well as our clients
- Test and document new ideas and tactics on our agency’s marketing and implement the best practices for our clients
- Lead client meetings and training sessions on HubSpot’s marketing automation and CRM software
- Ability to motivate a team, through mentoring and coaching
- Participate in meetings with prospective clients as a subject matter expert and help to build out the scope of work for proposals
- Contribute blog posts and other content for Denamico’s blog
- Experience with Hubspot marketing automation software
- HubSpot COS or similar CMS experience required
- Google Analytics or similar data monitoring experience highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in implementing and managing digital campaigns, including email newsletters, workflows, CTA’s, etc
- Experience in advanced segmentation and personalization
- B.A. or B.S. degree, ideally with a focus on advertising, marketing, journalism, or computer science
- Inbound and Hubspot Certified
- Agency marketing experience a plus
- HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience with HubSpot Smart Content & A/B testing a plus
- Experience developing and implementing data integration strategies for CRM and marketing automation a plus
REQUIRED WORK ETHIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter (GSD’er) who thrives on results, continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Extremely data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- A voraciousness for reading and staying current about the dynamic world of digital marketing and Automation & Website Technology.
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Ability to have a big impact
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and training
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of annual Paid Time Off
- Motorized Standing/Sitting Desk
- Company paid parking (or equivalent public transportation allowance)
- Option to work remotely