Mixing innovation into smart campaigns that help companies grow
We are seeking a results-driven, creative Marketing Manager to build and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy, working with the Sales and Customer Success team. You’ll articulate the value proposition of Denamico’s services to raise awareness and generate demand in our ideal client and lead them through the buyer’s journey to our portfolio of Assessments, HubSpot implementations and RevOps Consulting.You’ll also support brand and employer value proposition with targeted campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for demand generation, campaign management, content creation, and event & community management. You'll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must.
What Makes Us Different
At Denamico, our people are our special sauce. They care about our clients and do impactful work for organizations that are making a difference in the world. They love learning, applying new skills, continuously elevating their game, and holding themselves accountable to results. They’re intrapreneurs, excited about innovating and running their own line of business.
We believe in taking care of our people. For us, this means training our managers, providing professional development opportunities, helping each other out with heavy loads, and taking time out as needed when the world and our lives get crazy. We encourage and enable people to restructure their role if life changes and they need a different schedule or level of responsibility.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Identify & present strategic recommendations & tactical plans to drive awareness and interest in Denamico throughout the entire lifecycle
- Manage campaign budget, reporting, and ROI tracking of all demand generation programs and optimize for effectiveness
- Develop and manage campaigns to convert & nurture contacts to generate leads
- Plan and create compelling content, including blog posts, content offers, landing pages, case studies, and other assets to distribute across digital and sales channels
- Plan, create, & curate content for social media channels to build community engagement
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage the planning, budget, and logistics for Denamico-hosted events
- Present ideas & tactical plans to drive community engagement
- Coordinate the planning & logistics for the RevOps Champions Podcast
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and communication with Denamico partners / vendors
- Work with partners to create & distribute performance reports to internal stakeholders
WE'RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have 3+ years experience in digital marketing & marketing automation
- Have 1+ year creating & managing project plans for short and long-term marketing campaigns & initiatives
- Have 3+ years Experience with CRM & marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression with minimal guidance
BONUS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a consulting organization specializing in Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar software
ESSENTIALS OF A GREAT DENAMICO TEAM MEMBER:
- Alignment with Denamico core values: Learn with a Purpose, Challenge the Status Quo, Take Care of Each Other, Bring Yourself to Work
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- Self-starter who thrives on results and continuous learning
- Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Comprehensive Healthcare & Dental Plan
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Bonus and commission plans for everyone
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Company paid parking or public transport allowance
- Ergonomic office workstation with electric standing/sitting desk, etc
- Kitchen with stocked drinks & snacks
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
Minneapolis- St.Paul, MN. Denamico enjoys a hybrid work schedule option between your home and our Minneapolis North Loop office. We’re normally in the office at least Tuesdays and Thursdays.
MANDATORY COVID-19 POLICY
Denamico requires all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Denamico will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
This is an exciting time to join Denamico! If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.