Do you love video marketing?
SO DO WE.
Our video marketer at Denamico will help plan and execute the development of video content marketing strategies for our B2C and B2B clients to help them achieve their growth goals. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to implement and execute video marketing strategies.
We’ll also rely on you to monitor video marketing analytics to develop best practices to apply for all of our clients.
Denamico team members are smart, analytical, creative, curious about life and have a good sense of humor. We are looking for people who want to make a big impact and we generously reward them.
- Consult clients on their video needs and deliver client success throughout the video production process
- Manage all video projects on schedule while maintaining a consistent production process
- Collaborate with Account Strategists and Inbound Marketing Consultants to develop strategies for a variety of internal and external video content
- Create video content for clients and Denamico by planning and executing all aspects of video production
- Stay on trend with video trends, technologies, and techniques to share and enhance best practices of the team
- Execute still photography needs for clients and Denamico as well as manage an in-house studio and equipment inventory
- Lead Video Workshops with our clients
- Monitor and analyze data to determine the success of video content
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere / After Effects / Audition
- 2+ years of experience in producing and managing video productions, including planning, scripting, directing, filming, and editing
- Strong portfolio of work that displays creative sensibility and a polished execution of the craft
- Experience collaborating with a creative team to strategize and execute video campaigns
- B.A. or B.S. degree, ideally with a focus on digital media production, marketing, or journalism
Inbound Marketing Certified from HubSpot Academy
WORK ETHIC QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Extremely data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- A voraciousness for reading and staying current about the dynamic world of digital marketing and Automation & Website Technology.
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Ability to have a big impact
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and training
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of annual Paid Time Off
- Motorized Standing/Sitting Desk
- Company paid parking (or equivalent public transportation allowance)
- Option to work remotely