Denamico is seeking a Account Executive to expand our brand presence and create meaningful partnerships within our industry. Your role will be pivotal in acquiring new clients to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales bookings goals and quota.
What Makes Denamico Different:
Our people are our special sauce. They care about our clients and do impactful work for organizations that are making a difference in the world. They love learning, applying new skills, continuously elevating their game, and holding themselves accountable to results. They’re intrapreneurs, excited about innovating and running their own line of business.
We believe in taking care of our people. For us, this means training our managers, providing professional development opportunities, helping each other out with heavy loads, and taking time out as needed when the world and our lives get crazy. We encourage and enable people to restructure their role if life changes and they need a different schedule or level of responsibility.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify and qualify prospective clients; schedule and attend discovery meetings; prepare and present proposals; with the goal of securing new clients
- Generate leads, as well as follow up on inbound leads received from our marketing efforts
- Client Sales Management
- Oversee sales efforts, ensuring achievement of sales bookings quotas
- Identify trends and common questions from prospective clients, and work with the marketing team to ensure appropriate, relevant, and helpful content is available
- Client Acquisition/ Engagement/Satisfaction
- Develop and grow relationships with key decision-makers
- Establish and maintain business development strategies that deliver new client sales and client satisfaction
- Engage in understanding the clients’ business needs to tailor solutions effectively.
- Executive Account Management
- Manage the entire client engagement to client satisfaction process while growing both new and existing clients revenues
- Work closely with the client delivery team to continuously improve the client journey and experience with Denamico
- Collaborate with Denamico’s subject matter experts to develop their recommendations and proposed scope of work into proposals
- Business Development
- Meet and/or exceed individual sales goals through outbound and networking activities
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador and represent Denamico
- Contribute to marketing and promotion initiatives
- Stay informed of marketing trends, competitors, and new products being introduced
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Bookings Goals
- Achieve sales bookings projections within 20% of monthly scorecard forecast
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Alignment with Denamico core values: Make Things Happen, Learn with Purpose, Lead the Change, and Be Better Together
- Experience in client-facing role with consultative selling in professional services and consulting in technology, digital marketing, or related field
- Experience selling CRM, CMS, SaaS product and service solutions
- Demonstrated track record as a sales closer
- Experience working directly with client delivery teams
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Displays highly effective internal and external communication and presentation skills
- Leads and drives change amongst leadership, peers, and stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively with a leadership team to meet and exceed business goals
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience selling or consulting on software implementations, digital inbound/content strategy, and design of websites
- Experience with digital projects but understands other mediums well enough to assist with writing scopes of work and estimates
- Strong web and Mac desktop skills – we work on Macs and use HubSpot, Google Suite of tools, and various web-based tools such as ClickUp and Slack
- Budget and resource management
- Lead generation and acquisition
- Executes on a system of activities to discover, engage with, and convert prospects to clients. Performs work with an intent to identify valuable contacts that will benefit from the services offered.
- Professional Services Consulting
- Professional Services consulting reveals a clear understanding of business processes, organizational change management, training and user adoption.
- Technical Strategy & Solutioning
- Technical strategy & proposed solutions achieve their intended results, brings forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results.
- HubSpot Knowledge & Execution
- Keeps current on new technologies as they relate to HubSpot & general CRM/marketing automation functionality. Provides future-focused consultation solutions in the sales process.
- Problem Solving
- Articulates the intended goals, identifies & sets clear objectives and requirements to achieve intended goals, and validates recommendations against success metrics.
- Time Management
- Demonstrates effective time management practices and ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities toward goal achievement for self and team.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Displays exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills, verbal and non-verbal communications, and the ability to communicate and persuade a diverse audience
Why You'll Love Working With Us:
- Comprehensive Healthcare & Dental Plan
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Bonus and commission plans for everyone
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Company paid parking or public transport allowance
- Ergonomic office workstation with electric standing/sitting desk, etc
- Kitchen with stocked drinks & snacks
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
Minneapolis-St.Paul, MN. Denamico enjoys a hybrid work schedule option between your home and our Minneapolis North Loop office. We’re normally in the office at least Tuesdays and Thursdays.